Clemons & Associates, Inc. provides services and develops programs
designed to meet your specific needs and goals.
As an accredited AMC, C&A delivers professional services at an extremely high standard. We provide organizations and associations with the expertise they need, when they need it.
- General administration
- Organizational management
- Financial management
- Meeting and convention management
- Membership database management
- Board and leadership development
- Handling routine telephone communications with current members and prospective members, sponsors and the public
- Updating and maintaining the association database, website and mailing lists
- Daily administrative functions
- Working closely with your leadership to grow your organization
- Web development
- Graphic design
- Public relations & marketing
- Video & multimedia production
Meeting and Event Management
Successful meetings and events contribute to an organization's overall effectiveness. They improve peer communications and morale, provide a platform for educational programs and advance the organization's objectives.
We'll make sure you achieve professional, high-quality, cost-effective meetings and events that exceed expectations. We've got the history to prove it! C&A coordinates more than 50 successful meetings and events annually, ranging from one-day board meetings to annual conventions and trade shows.
- Coordinating site selection
- Coordinating with volunteers and committees to develop meeting agendas and educational programs
- Developing registration materials and supervise onsite
- Hiring and supervising contractors to support the meeting
- Coordinating speakers and other presentations
- Solicit exhibit space, develop an exhibitor floorplan and provide on-site exhibitor services for trade shows
Every organization faces a time when it must address its accountability to its primary mission and whether it is, indeed, providing purpose for its membership. There are many internal and external variables that initiate this process. Some of these variables include change of leadership, relationship with a management company, dwindling memberships, economic conditions or industry competition. There may even be a simple need to "step up" as an ambitious organization.
The strategic planning process should be challenging and confrontative as well as affirming and uplifting. C&A can assist you in producing and conducting a comprehensive customized strategic planning program that defines the direction of your association.
A strong, coordinated financial management system with adequate checks and balances is essential to the fiscal health and responsibility of an association. Clemons & Associates, Inc. works closely with its clients to initiate and maintain their financial systems.
- Preparing and developing annual budget
- Preparing and distributing detailed, monthly financial statements and budget comparisons
- Invoicing for receivables and follow-up collections
- Maintaining financial records and monthly journal ledgers
- Reconciling monthly bank statements
- Preparing monthly checks to pay association bills.
- Credit card processing
- Investing association monies and surplus funds to maintain the proper balance of revenue and security at the direction of the board of directors
- Working closely with independent certified public accountants for preparation of tax returns, financial reviews and audits.