The Clemons & Associates, Inc. (C&A) team of professionals has a combined total of over 150 years of association management experience. We are creative and resourceful. Our standards are high, and our people achieve them. When you partner with C&A, our team becomes your team.
We provide leadership, not just management to our customers. C&A's management experience and leadership skills combine with your organization's vision and goals to forge a partnership. We will be committed to your organization's vision, mission and membership. C&A will assist your organization to optimize efficiencies, maximize revenues, control expenses and keep the organization on track toward long-term growth and achievement. Our goal will always be the success of the organization's we partner with.
C&A provides services including association management, financial management, member services, meeting and event management, strategic planning and leadership development. We develop programs designed to meet your organization's specific needs and goals.
- Handling routine telephone communications with current members and prospective members, sponsors and the public
- Facilitating membership recruitment and retention strategies
- Updating and maintaining the organization database, website and mailing lists
- Handling meeting/conference/expo site selection, pre-conference planning, registration and onsite management
- Financial administration and management
- Daily administrative functions
- Working closely with your leadership to grow your organization
Partnering with C&A allows your organization to maximize efficiency while receiving a wealth of association management experience. Read more on the advantages of partnering with an association management company (AMC) here.
C&A Involvement in Organizations
C&A Team Members are involved as members and/or have held leadership positions with the following organizations:
- American Society of Association Executives & The Center
- AMC Institute
- Baltimore County Parent Teacher Association
- Maryland Society of Association Executives
- National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors
- National Association of Women Business Owners Baltimore Chapter
- Professional Convention Management Association
C&A Giving Back
We believe in giving back just as the organizations we partner with do. It's important to C&A that we give back whenever we can because we recognize that someone is never too busy to help another who is in need. In the past, the team at C&A have supported many philanthropic and volunteer organizations, including:
- Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter, Inc. (BARCS)
- Baltimore City Public Schools
- Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
- House of Ruth
- Esperanza Center
- Family Crisis Center of Baltimore County
- Latin American Association
- Maryland Food Bank
- St. Vincent de Paul of Baltimore