Financial Management Services
A strong, coordinated financial management system, with adequate checks and balances, is essential to the fiscal health and responsibility of an association. Clemons & Associates, Inc. works closely with its clients to initiate and maintain their financial systems. Our services include:
- preparing and developing annual budget.
- preparing and distributing detailed, monthly financial statements and budget comparisons.
- invoicing for receivables and follow-up collections.
- maintaining financial records and monthly journal ledgers.
- reconciling monthly bank statements.
- preparing monthly checks to pay association bills. The treasurer signs all checks and receives copies for his or her files.
- credit card processing.
- investing association monies and surplus funds to maintain the proper balance of income and security at the direction of the board of directors.
- working closely with independent certified public accountants for preparation of tax returns, financial reviews and audits.
Here are some of the things that make Clemons & Associates, Inc.'s financial department stand out from the competition.
- We provide financial management for 15 different corporate entities. These entities include non-profit organizations, for-profit corporations and charitable organizations with budgets ranging from $125,000 to $2 million annually.
- We use an accrual accounting method to match revenue and expenses which ensures that your association gets accurate financial feedback for every association project. We also use a detailed project budgeting system to provide you with as much financial information as possible from the beginning of any event.
- Our financial department is online with the local banks and can make bank transfers via computer. This reduces service charges to you.
- We maintain a detailed time management system to accurately track your staffing needs.
- We monitor our vendors' billing to make sure the cost and quality are in line with your standards.
- Our controller is a CPA. Staff members belong to the American Society of Association Executives and the Institute for Certified Public Accountants to stay current on issues that affect the financial management of associations.