Conference & Meeting Management
Successful meetings and events contribute to an organization's overall effectiveness. They improve peer communications and moral, provide a platform for educational programs and advance the organization's objectives.
We'll make sure you achieve professional, high quality, cost effective meetings and events that exceed expectations. We've got the history to prove it! C&A coordinates successful meetings and events every year, ranging from one-day board meetings to annual conventions and trade shows.
- coordinate site selection. Clemons & Associates, Inc. uses hotel representation firms, meeting planning companies, national and regional sales offices in the hospitality industry to secure the best locations and rates for its clients.
- coordinate with association volunteers and committees to develop meeting agendas and educational programs.
- hire and supervise contractors to support the meeting.
- arrange for supplies and materials necessary for seminars, meetings and workshops.
- develop meeting directories and registration materials.
- supervise meeting registration.
- coordinate speakers and other presentations.
- solicit exhibit space, develop an exhibitor floorplan and provide on-site exhibitor services for trade shows.
Board of Directors Meetings
- Account executives oversee the preparation of the agenda and board book for each meeting of the board of directors. These items are sent to each board member two weeks in advance of the meeting.
- Account executives also attend each board meeting and prepare and distribute the minutes in accordance with the client's specifications.
Here are some of the things that make Clemons & Associates, Inc.'s meetings services stand out from the competition:
- We coordinated a pet industry trade show for 17 years. The show grew to include more than 400 booths and attendance up to nearly 3,000 people.
- We coordinate more than 50 meetings each year ranging from one-day board meetings, to conventions, to trade shows.
- Our state-of-the-art event management system automates registration, reporting, financial management and preparation of on-site materials.
- Our award-winning communications department produces top-quality materials both for registration and on-site needs.
- Our contacts in the hospitality industry help to ensure that our clients get the right properties at the right rates.
- Our meetings personnel are members of the American Society of Association Executives, the Maryland Society of Association Executives, and the Baltimore Convention and Visitors Bureau to keep current on trends affecting the meeting business.