Clemons & Associates, Inc. is staffed with creative, resourceful professionals. We provide leadership, not just management to our customers.
Our support staff possess the best organizational and administrative skills available in the Baltimore, Maryland market of association management. Our standards are high, and our people achieve them. Duties include:
- handling routine telephone communications with current members and prospective members, sponsors and the public
- updating and maintaining the association database and mailing lists
- handling meeting registrations
- performing administrative functions
- working closely with your leadership to grow your organization
We encourage volunteerism amongst our staff. Clemons & Associates, Inc. representatives have held leadership roles and membership with the following organizations:
- American Society of Association Executives & The Center
- Maryland Society of Association Executives
- National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors
- National Association of Women Business Owners
We believe that leadership is the difference in a staff that contributes to an association's growth.
C&A staff also participates in volunteer activities including:
- House of Ruth
- Barks Adoption Center
- Esperanza Center
- Latin American Association
- Every year C&A adopts an elementary school class from Baltimore City and provides them with a "Christmas from Santa"
It's important to C&A that we give back whenever we can. You're never too busy to help someone in need.